ZCRS is aiming to create a dynamic research community, enabling physical therapist to fully equip themselves with the skills they require to excel in this filed through Higher Degree programmes such as MPhil.
Learning And Teaching Strategies
Both national and international qualified teaching faculty promote better understanding through:
- Skill based labs
- Clinical Practice (Supervised/Independent)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy/Bachelors of Physical Therapy/ Accelerated Doctor of Physical Therapy/or equivalent
- Admission Test/ GAT General conducted by University/ NTS
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||75,000|
|Examination Fee (per Semester)||9,500|
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Advance fees to be paid semester-wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.
- Ziauddin College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Ziauddin University (Located at North Nazimabad) Plot # E/40/1/1 – Wahid Colony Block-B North Nazimabad Karachi (Tel: 021-36648237-9, Ext – 529)
- Ziauddin College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Ziauddin University (Located at Clifton) Plot # D – 20, Block – 1 Clifton (Tel: 021-35148644 – 021-35148594)